<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9124113909568389648?origin\x3dhttp://www-rayo-de-esperanza.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Dance with me.
i'm your soul.

Your photo here.

I'm a girl who love everyone around me.(:
Oh yes, I love my dearies and mechas too, :D

Never pretend to a love which you do not actually feel, for love is not ours to command.

This is something i believe in all along.(:

strike out.

I want you
I wanna be rich too

hearts talking.

Cbox recomended, perhaps w counter.



alternative exits.

Alethia
Brenda
CheuPing
Dian
Eileen
Ena
Fiona
Gloria
Hannah
JingMin (:
JianWen
JiaWei
Joanne
Joyce
Kendrick
Limei.haha!
Leon
Michelle
Norman
Sheau Jyu
Syarifah
Vicki

my puppy

my days, not yours.

November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009

thank you.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.Spiteful words can hurt your feelings but silence breaks your heart.I felt stucked.Great time.I agree with cynthia. Sometimes, people tend to only take note of what they are feeling.sometimes just because of the fact they don't feel what we feel. it makes it very hard for people to communicate.when everyone is only thinking from their point of view.and giving in too much such that there's no longer receiving, it make everything even harder.i agree with her too that whatevers going on in my life now. it's either i do something about it or it won't last long even if it continues.i've tried.i've tried many times to let go.but each time i tried to leave.you got me back.i've made it clear what i wanted.you always tell me you wanted to be the one but u can't be.maybe you've tired.maybe.i don't know.only you have the answer to that.u fear that one day i'll leave you.but who am i to stay.i was somehow sad when you told me u wanted to try.you don't want to see me sad.but now.i'm yet confused again.i know i've been going with my heart for very long now.maybe.it's time for me to think for myself and those who loved me instead of thinking for you only.read through my xanga the day before.and many of the past emotions came surging to me.how i can't get through the hurt.at least i'm glad that i'm feeling much better now. alot of things are starting to clear up before me.i used to walk past places filled with our footsteps once and felt my heart being strangled.but now.maybe i still feel abit.but not as much as before. i dunno how you are getting on.because you never make an effort to tell me. you never told me bout ur feelings.hope you will.and soon.before....i made any wrong decisions.


and to (:...





My heart says we've got something real
Can I trust the way I feel
Cuz, my hearts been fooled before
Am I just seeing what
I want to seeor is it true could you really be
Someone to have and hold
with all my heart and soul
I need to know before
I fall in love
someone who'll stay around
through all my up's and down's
Please tell me now before
I fall in love
I'm at the point of no return
So afraid of getting burnedbut I wanna take a chance
Oh, please give me a reason to believe
say you're the onethat you'll always be
Someone to have and holdwith all my heart and soul
I need to know before I fall in love
Someone who'll stay aroundthrough all my up's and down's
Please tell me now before I fall in love
It's been so hard for meto give my heart awaybut
I'd give my everything
Someone to have and holdwith all my heart and soul
I need to know before I fall in love
Someone who'll stay aroundthrough all my up's and down's
Please tell me now before I fall in loveBefore I fall in love



Love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a tear.



♥ Saturday, November 15, 2008