Memories run in my head. Had a weird dream.Woke up drenched in sweat Running along a foggy road. Running and Running. Something seems to be pushing. Running on and on. Vision Clogged. Blackness surround me. Path of Escape not visible.I want to get out.OUT of this place. Blood coursed through my veins.Running till my heart aches. For unknown reasons.Maybe i know.But i chose to reject. Running down a slope. I fell. Into Pit darkness. I Fell and Fell. But never hit the bottom.
And then.I woke up.What does it means ? my mind feels intruded. PEriod.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Choices are opening up to me. My mind is in a state of confusion.To go with my heart ? TO go or to stay. What do you say ?
I've got to make up my mind soon.
♥ Wednesday, November 26, 2008