<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9124113909568389648?origin\x3dhttp://www-rayo-de-esperanza.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Dance with me.
i'm your soul.

Your photo here.

I'm a girl who love everyone around me.(:
Oh yes, I love my dearies and mechas too, :D

Never pretend to a love which you do not actually feel, for love is not ours to command.

This is something i believe in all along.(:

strike out.

I want you
I wanna be rich too

hearts talking.

Cbox recomended, perhaps w counter.



alternative exits.

Alethia
Brenda
CheuPing
Dian
Eileen
Ena
Fiona
Gloria
Hannah
JingMin (:
JianWen
JiaWei
Joanne
Joyce
Kendrick
Limei.haha!
Leon
Michelle
Norman
Sheau Jyu
Syarifah
Vicki

my puppy

my days, not yours.

November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009

thank you.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Some Overdue pictures !


DAY OUT WITH DEAR SISTER (:

haha.vain me (:






with liyan ! yays!

pasta we had.salmon avocado.

mama says don't play with food :x

DAY OUT WITH EILEEN HO HAMMIE (:


nice dressing huh (:





haha.eileen ho!the camera caught you v.(~.~).V













♥ Saturday, November 15, 2008