<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9124113909568389648?origin\x3dhttp://www-rayo-de-esperanza.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Dance with me.
i'm your soul.

Your photo here.

I'm a girl who love everyone around me.(:
Oh yes, I love my dearies and mechas too, :D

Never pretend to a love which you do not actually feel, for love is not ours to command.

This is something i believe in all along.(:

strike out.

I want you
I wanna be rich too

hearts talking.

Cbox recomended, perhaps w counter.



alternative exits.

Alethia
Brenda
CheuPing
Dian
Eileen
Ena
Fiona
Gloria
Hannah
JingMin (:
JianWen
JiaWei
Joanne
Joyce
Kendrick
Limei.haha!
Leon
Michelle
Norman
Sheau Jyu
Syarifah
Vicki

my puppy

my days, not yours.

November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009

thank you.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Saturday, June 28, 2008

really felt like clubbing tonight as the beat of the bases chased the night.releasing myself in crowd n music.letting loose.dance till daybreak.but i know it's mentally unhealthy for me to think this way.yup.so i still misses the times when i sit by somewhere quiet n spent time all by myself, quietly thinking about wad i'm supposed to do.hmmm.where shall i go.maybe i shall really do so soon.tmr ? no idea.depends on whether i can wake up.haha. maybe i shall head down to somewhere quiet to do somethings i've been wanting to do.

had long chats when we celebrated babe joyce's birthday in advance ytd.n also chats tonight with ele n bear bear. and also my dear fren (:

thank u darling.i'm reallt stuck dumbfounded when u asked me the qn kast night.without any thoughts,i cried.i never thought that what i said a few days ago made u so affected by me.n i'm so tied up with everything that's going on that i don't even have time to talk to you.haha.was really funny when u tried to cheer me up :D n touched deep in my heart when u said that sentence. i'm really glad i had u guy.
thank you very much :D for being there when i needed someone to give me a hug and a pat on my shoulders n tell me that it's okay and that everything is alright.(: love u (:
n to frens that r concern.i'm fine (: really.

i'm really touch to have frens who realize something's wrong with me without me speaking up first.because, they understood me.and for that, i'm a lucky girl:)

anyway, i'm totally into this old song now

I Do Cherish You (98 Degrees)

All I am, all I'll beEverything in this worldAll that I'll ever need Is in your eyesShining at me When you smile I can feelAll my passion unfoldingYour hand brushes mine And a thousand sensationsSeduce me 'cause II do cherish youFor the rest of my lifeYou don't have to think twiceI will love you stillFrom the depths of my soulIt's beyond my controlI've waited so long to say this to youIf you're asking do I love you this muchI doIn my world, before youI lived outside my emotions Didn't know where I was going'Till that day I found youHow you opened my lifeTo a new paradiseIn a world torn by changeStill with all my heart'Till my dying day

I Do (Cherish You) - 98 Degrees





♥ Saturday, June 28, 2008