It's been a long time since i've updated my blog :) i've got so much to say again i don't know where to start from. haha..yup..school's been fun with lots of great classmates.All the internet surfing in class and msning in class is well...haha..something i'm used to right now.I've got one conclusion after these three weeks plus..I miss 4B1 !!!! I totally missed everyone of them. and i'm so sorry that i gave the speech day a miss ya girls !! The past few week's been very tiring for me for i've to manage my time very well...and yup..i'm starting to get the hang of it...work,school,lectures,tutotrials,projects,family,friends and also finally you (: haha..but don't worry about me ya..i'm really happy to get smses concerned about me tiring out. I love you guys !! haha..but i'm sure i would be able to get used to it soon. andddd i'll update my blog and not MIA from msn okay !!
haha..i'm using my break in my lecture to blog..haha...so yup...gotta go now will blog more !!
to:
Qing : Girl !! Missed you like hell !! No chance to talk much to you at MOS ast friday :P meet up soon ya !! haha !! Take care :)
♥ Tuesday, April 29, 2008